Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sometimes there are no words...

I just saw the most horrific thing in my whole life. I am warning you this is VERY graphic so if you don't want to hear it stop reading now and don't watch the video because it has graphic images... I was on my birth board and there was a post about This video so I watched it. Its a news story about a baby girl. She would be 6 years old now. Her name was Brianna. When she was less than 6 months old her parents abused her. Not only did they abuse her. They raped her. Her uncle and father. They bit her and threw her to the ceiling and let her plop down to the ground. I have never felt so much hate for people in my whole life. Its hitting me so hard cause this little girl was around Kacis age right now. And not only that...she looks like my daughter. I looked at her face with the bruises and I saw her little face...my heart broke into a thousand pieces. She was innocent. She was perfect. She was a gift from God. And they killed her. Not only did they kill her they tortured her. There are no words left in me...I still sit here stunned and in shock that someone could do this. I hate these people. They deserve the death penalty. No that is not even good enough. They deserve the worst kind of death. But, they only got 18 years. 18 years in jail for taking the life of an innocent little baby. I am going to go cuddle with my daughter and hug her and kiss her. I just wanted to post this so everyone would remember baby Brianna. Know that she was beautiful and innocent and is now in heaven with God. And I can only hope there is a special place in hell reserved for those who hurt her.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I read this story a few months back when my sister was telling me about it. It is disgusting and frankly makes me want to hunt down these people and kill them myself. You are right there is no punishment good enough to right this kind of wrong. Hell is not punishment enough!