Friday, September 18, 2009

New beginnings ?

My husband and I had a huge fight over the past few days....in matter of 3 days we went from happily married to seperated and talking about divorce. I hate it. I really do. I thought for the longest time that I as unhappy with him. I even talked to an ex boyfriend who actually tried to get me to leave brandon for him...and I think I actually thought about it.
But then last night happened. We fought,we argued, we cried, and we made up. Just those few days without him laying next to me in the bed...killed me. Granted he was int he living room he wasnt in my arms...where he belongs. I'm slowly realizing its not him im unhappy with...its myself...and my problems. Him and Kaci are the only 2 good things I have going for me right now. I need him. It's not a fact of wanting him anymore I realized last night I need him. He is the other half of my heart...he is my smile...my laugh...my love.
Without him I am only half a person. I know it sounds stupid and cliche' but thats how I feel...I feel like if there is such a thing as a soulmate he is mine. He was put on this earth and made by God especially for me. And all the other losers before him were just good place holders until the real thing showed up and swept me off my feet.
And then he gave me the other piece of my heart. The part that walks outside my body...well she doesnt walk yet....but she rolls outside my body right now. She smiles and laughs and says "mama" and she is the reason I wake up in the mornings. She is my entire reason for existence. When I hold her in my arms and she looks into my eyes I know there is a God...there has to be to have created something so perfect and gave it me. I believed in love at first sight as soon and she came into my life. Out of each and every one of my imperfections I created perfection. I love her...with my whole heart and soul.
Brittany<3



1 comment:

Courtney said...

Marriage is so hard. Sometimes we push our own insecurities off on our partner and we dont even know it til a event such as this happens.

I am glad you were able to work it all out and sometimes we need these mountains to make us stronger!