Thursday, September 10, 2009

A is for Active and B is for Bunny...



My friend Jessica saw this on Mamabears blog and has started doing this with her. I think it is a wonderful thing and just another way to keep up a sort of scrap book for my amazing baby. We will be working our way through the alphabet. Last week they started A and I missed that and this week is B so I am just combining them.



So here we go. A is for Active.
My little angel has been so crazy lately. I remember just yesterday when she was a few weeks old and she just slept and ate and pooped and peed. That was it. Nowadays we take 1 3 hours nap in the middle of the day and two 30 minute naps and thats it...the rest of the day she is awake. We play and she giggles and jumps in her jumperoo as you saw in my post with the video. I can't believe she is 4 months old. Tomorrow is her 4 month appointment. She was originally supposed to be getting 5 shots but thanks to my wonderful best friend Jess she will only be getting 2. The DTaP and Hep B. The other will be given at later dates. She WILL BE getting every vaccine they will just be spaced out to 2 shots every 2 months. Except the rotavirus which I have read causes intestines to rotate and we all know I have ever reason to be a little leary about this.



And now B is for Bunny.
Why bunny? You might ask...well here goes. Brandon and I have called each other bunnies since we got together.. I have no clue where it came from or why its so special to us but thats what we call each other in the place of baby lol. Well when we had Kaci she became our baby bunny. And thats one of her nicknames now. Its just something special between us.

I'll learn how to make the pictures from Jess tomorrow hopefully.
Hope ya'll enjoy.
Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That is just too adorable! I love this meme. Wish my little bug was here to do this for.