Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dear Ovary...

Please stop hurting !! lol

Okay so I have a cyst on my ovary...yay me. I got one when I was pregnant but it went away and haven't heard anything from it since. Now I have one on my left ovary. It hurts. I ended up in the ER the other night for severe pain and they gave me morphine...wow I was gone. Then they sent me home saying there was nothing they could really do except give me pain pills and send me on my way. So thats just what they did. They gave me a few percocet...now when you have to take 2 of those a day just to help the pain go away 12 do not last very long at all. So now I gotta go to the doctor tomorrow to get yet again more pain pills... not that I don't love pain pills (im not a junkie lol but hey who doesnt like the feeling?) but I wish something else could be done...it hurts bad and my mom had one rupture when she was my age and she almost died. I'm scared of having the same outcome or possibly worse.
But, lets not think about it. My little angel is growing so fast. She played in her jumperoo last night for 30 minutes and I videotaped her a little. She is such a funny baby. Her face when she jumps is hilarious. Hope you guys enjoy !

Click Me

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh wow hun that sucks so bad! A friend of mine has had persistant cysts on hr ovaries that come and go and i know how hard it has been for her and how painful. I will pray that they can find a way to help you.

Kaci is just too adorable. I loved my jump-a-roo! I truly believe it is what helped Phabian's legs get so strong and why he walked so early. Just wait til she is a littl older and can jump so much that you think she is gunna jump right out of it lol.