Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Its been one of those days...

My life has been great lately. Today was going fine then 2 girls had to go and start drama and TRY to ruin the string of good days I am having. But ya know what I am proud of myself. I held my ground and stood up for myself. I didn't let them get to me and I feel great about the situation now. The only thing that slightly got me upset was being called a bad mother and finding out that this girl said my OWN MOTHER said I was a bad mom...YEA RIGHT. My mother would never say that and my mom is actually ROYALLY pissed cause this girl lied on her. My mom told me yes, I made a mistake but its done with and all the parties involved and the ones that weren't involved in the beginning but want to get in it..need to grow up and get lives. I mean seriously who sits at their house and thinks oh lets call Brittany and let me listen in and see if she says anything about me...You know who does that?? High schoolers... OH WAIT...Middle schoolers. My cheerleaders are more mature than that lol. But, back on subject I thought for a second...Am I a bad mother? I talked to my friend Jessica and asked her and I told her to be blunt. And she says Im not...she is right I need to speak up to my daughters doctor more but I let the whole doctor thing intimidate me lol. But its like Jess said I notice things when they are different in Kaci. I noticed when she wasnt eating when she got home from the hospital I knew something was wrong. And just the past 2 days i noticed Kaci is pooping alot more...If I didnt take care of my daughter how would I have noticed these things? I wouldn't have. And then I talked to my mom and mom said I am a great mother. No, im not perfect but hey who is really? The person who is accusing me of this isnt a perfect mother either so I don't know why she judges me. I feel like she is kinda mad cause I have a husband and mom to help me out. Its like she resents me for not doing this on my own. I am doing it the right way im married. I have a husband who is amazing. We have ups and downs but I was honest with him about alot of things and we worked through it and because of this whole situation we are so much stronger together. I don't know what else I can do about the situation. My mom says I dont pawn my daughter off on her...here lately she has came to me a few times and said Brittany can I rock Kaci?? lol its funny. Mom enjoys being with Kaci...but so do I and here lately its been just me and her. She goes to cheerleading with me and sleeps with me and Brandon at night more...She was napping in moms bed at night for about 3 hours but that has stopped. Mom actually came in about an hour ago and asked if Kaci could sleep with her tonight lol. I let her cause Kaci brings so much joy to mom. But, she is gonna call me when Kaci wakes up so I can get up with her instead of her cause mom needs to rest. Life is just steady been getting better since the whole situation happened...I dont think thats coincidence ya know ? I wish no harm on these girls but I just dont wish to have them in my life anymore...We are better off without each other.
Well I am so sore from cheerleading we made up the competition dance and you gotta do like squats and knee spins and everything in it and I did it like 50 million times tonight so I am about ready to just topple over lol. I am gonna go get in bed with the hubs and enjoy the few hours I have in my bed without being squished in between Kaci and Brandon even though I wouldnt want to be squished between ANY other people lol.

<3Brittany

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Jealousy fuels a lot of gossip! You just have to let it roll of your back and keep going knowing you are doing just fine. A friend of mine always says that if you are worried you are a bad mother than you are probably doing better than most since a real bad mother would not take the time to worry about it.