Sunday, September 6, 2009

3 in the morning....

I couldn't sleep so I got up and got on the net. Talking to a friend of mine I realized how quickly my priorities changed when I became a mommy. I used to go shopping and all I thought about was buying things for myself. I love spending money its one of my favorite things to do and I used to love spending it on myself. Now, I could careless whether I get new clothes... All I do is think about her. I just spent 40 bucks on pajamas for her online and I got a sling to carry her in for 50 dollars from this site. I can't wait to get them in the mail. Its gonna be like Christmas to me. I cant wait to unwrap my sling and put her in it and carry her around. We are going to the chatanooga aquarium soon and it will be perfect to carry her around in. I cant wait. Life is good.
Its nice to have a friend like Jess to talk to. We feel the same about alot of things when it comes to our children. She is an excellent mother and I value her opinion so much. I look up to her... I always have its weird. She isn't that much older than me but I seriously look up to her. She is so smart and just a WONDERFUL mom. I couldn't ask for a better friend. She calls me on my bullshit and tell me when something isn't right and doesnt critisize me about my decisions. I am so thankful she helped me get my vaxxing schedule just perfect to where I felt comfortable with it enough to talk to her pediatrician about. Before I really didn't have a plan of action I just knew I wanted to delay the vaxxing or space it out. I got Kaci her 2 month shots and all the combo shots just aren't for me. So jess helped me come up with a plan of action on how I want to do it and I really am thankful for it cause without her I would be putting stuff in my childs body without even knowing what I was putting in there. God definitely put he in my life for a reason and I can't wait til she lives closer again cause I miss her so much.
Okay now that I have gone all hallmark on ya I gotta get to bed. Night guys.
Brittany<3

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your new role as mommy. It is amazing to watch the journey and transformation we make and trust me in years you will look back (and possibly have another child) and say man who is the inmature kid that i was before.

I was talkin to my sister late last night (around 12 which is late for me lol) and we were talking about how we have changed from 18 when we got pregnant til now. I think i will write a whole post about it becuase it would make for one heck of a long comment.

I hope you enjoy your sling and the new PJ's for Kaci! Also dont be afraid to treat yourself every once in awhile. That is a hard lesson i have had to learn that even Mama needs a treat ever so often.

Anonymous said...

awww b-bop you are gonna make me cry! I love you and kaci SOOOO much and I would hate for anything to happen to baby kaci. You are a good mom and I know everything can be SOOOO confusing. A good mommy does research and is always willing to change for the betterment of her child, and you do that britt! Kaci is very lucky to have you has a mommy!

I cant wait for you to get your sling. I think kaci will LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

Kids are so much fun huh!