Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh gosh...

My child got her shots yesterday and she was so cranky. She woke up this morning with a slight fever so its been a hectic 2 days. Along with that ... My cousin Ashley who I coach cheerleading with said some very hurtful things to me cause I couldnt come to the game cause Kaci was riunning a fever and just wanted to be held BY ME ! nobody else could calm her down. She called me basically a bad mother and that I was just looking for an excuse to get out of the game. Need I remind you that she didnt come to the game last week because she wanted to spend time with her boyfriend and she wasnt gonna come this weekend because she was going to Kentucky Kingdom. After she borrowed 20 dollars from me cause she didnt have any money to last her till she got paid again but she has ennough to pay for gas to go to kentucky and stuff...I dont get it. So I am thinking I will probably go to practice monday and tell the girls bye myself and then leave...cause I can't go on like that with her treating me like crap because my child isn't feeling well. Kaci comes first PLAIN AND SIMPLE she doesnt understand cause she doesnt have a child.
So thats pretty much ruined my entire weekend. To top all the off my ovary hurts still. So I am just not having a good day today.
Please jsut pray I find the strength to get through all this.
Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I remember when Phabian got his very first shots. Oh God how it broke my heart. The sad thing is it never gets any easier. Even now with the boys being 3 and 4 when ever they have to have shots i well up with tears and it just breaks my heart to see them in pain.

I hope you can get things worked out and if not maybe it is for the best because as you said your child is always going to come first.