Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Ideas...

So I have decided that since this blog is sort of like a way for me to keep up with Kaci's growings and new things she does every week I will write her a letter in here. I mean I have been doing this since I was 11 weeks pregnant with her and plan to keep going for a while and when she is older I will get it published for her so she can see what all mommy went through while pregnant with her and when she was born and beyond. I know I randomly write letters to her on here but now this is set goal of mine to write her a letter every week since she is doing such new things lately. So here goes...

Dear My Kaci,

This week you have been especially adorable. I don't know why but you seem to be acting shy around people you don't recognize. You have a new smile...that is just as amazing as your regular smile. You melt mommys heart everytime you shoot that cute little grin her way. Mommy was in the hospital last night with a kidney stone and a kidney infection so when mommy got home from the hospital daddy let mommy rest and you and him spent all day together on his day off. You really are starting to enjoy daddy. You were somewhat apprehensive at first because he works alot and isn't home with you as much and mommy and mimi are. But, it had gotten better and you now smile when you hear his voice. It makes daddy so happy. I can really tell he loves you so much. We switched you to size 3 diapers this week. The size 2's fit but they seemed a bit tight so I figured its best for you to be comfy. The 3' fit perfectly and they dont seem to be cutting off circulation in your big ol' thighs hehe. You went to cheerleading practice with mommy tonight and lets just say that didn't go very well. You didn't want mommy to put you down (I don't think you ever want me to honestly) and all the girls seemed to huddle around you and scared you. So you were cranky but we made it through. On the way home mommy had to pull over on the side of the road and get you out of your carseat and rock you to sleep because you were screaming so loud that you were choking yourself. You were so tired and restless. But we made it through. I am wondering really what is gonna happen on October 17th when mommy and mimi go see Dane Cook. Daddy doesnt feel comfortable staying with you by himself at night since you seem to get very cranky at night and only want mommy. So I am still a little worried. I am sure I will figure something out though. Well my love I think that is all for this week. I am going to go lay down in bed with you and daddy. I love you so much my angel.


<3 Mommy

1 comment:

Courtney said...

She is just precious and i am so glad you can do this for her. I think a blog is better than any baby book you could ever buy. I had one for Phabian that just got updated for the first time in 3 years the other day. It is amazing how much you can forget in those years even if you tell yourself you wont. A blog is in the moment and captures those memories so you will never forget!

I can not wait to read ever story and moment you publish!