Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dane Cook

Yes thats right. My mother is the best mother in the whole world....she has bought me and her 2 tickets to his show at the Sommet Center in Nashville on October 17th !!!!!
I have been in love with him for like 4 years now and I have been dying to see him live...and now its gonna happen!! Ahhh I am so happy.
In other news...my father is in the hospital again. His legs are swelled up with fluid. I would normally be really worried about him but this is the norm. Her goes to the hospital alot for that. I am just still so upset with him...I haven't talk to him in days and I don't plan on talking to him for a few more weeks. I don't even know where to begin to start telling him how disappointed in him I am...I am so hurt.
Anyways. I just wanted to share my good news.
Quick update on Kaci...she is a mess and doing awesome !!! Teething is getting the best of her some nights she just fights her sleep...it really is hard to watch her scream cause she is so tired but she just wont go to sleep. But, then all I have to do is hand her to MiMi and she is OUT !! Its nice to know she falls asleep for someone.


Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so so jealous!!! I love Dane Cook and would love to see him in person but no one like that ever comes to WV.

I am sorry about your Dad but i think it might be best of you take your time and think out what it is you want to say to him. Words said in the heat of the moment never make the situation better.

Kaci is getting so BIG!!!! Gosh she is growing up way too fast! it makes me almost scared to bring Sione home as i know that will start the down slope to having a one year old instead of a newborn *tear*!

Have you ever tried the organic teething tablets? They dont work for all babies. But they are cheap for a little bottle of them and when they do work they are great. The worked wonders for Phabian but MJ they didnt seem to affect but MJ was also not a bad teether so that could be the reason i didnt notice a change.