Friday, August 21, 2009

Ahhh Friday...

It's like breathing a sigh of relief. I see my hubby all week long when he gets off work but its nice to know that he is mine the next 2 nights and we don't have to worry about waking up early for work. Now waking up early for Kaci is a different story. But, she goes right back to sleep so she is good. Either way its nice.
I bought Kaci a jumperoo tonight. Wow, that thing is expensive. 85 dollars and we sat her in it and she looked around at it for a while and enjoyed the lights and then screamed when she was ready to get out. She will really grow to love it more I am excited.
I am putting this whole my mom being sick thing behind me...I just cant sit here day in and day out and worry. I mean we are all gonna die someday...I just wish her day wasn't as soon as it might be. But, also doctors don't know everything. I gotta keep telling myself that. I mean 6 years ago they told her she would be dead in 3 so God has his own plans and thats obvious.
Speaking of God...I want to become closer to him. I feel as if I have strayed a bit and I hate that. Going to church is in our near future I really think we need to. The only issue we have is he is Church of Christ and I am Baptist. Now, I got married in the Church of Christ he grew up in but I don't wanna go to church in one.
I guess a non-denominational church is what it will be.
I dunno but Kaci is in the jumperoo again so im gonna go play with her.
Bye guys !
Brittany<3

2 comments:

Courtney said...

We bought a Jump-a-roo for Phabian when he was a baby (4 years ago they were new and only $60) and it was the best purchase we ever made. He loved that thing and it helped build his leg muscles which i believe in turn lead to him walking at 9 months.

As far as church goes i hope you find what you are looking for. I do not go to church because i feel most churchs are too judgemental and do not practice what they preach. I prefer to serve God in my day to day life and i know he knows my heart better than anyone else.

I grew up in non-denomonation churchs and they seem to be a little less worried about the outter and a lot more worried about the inner. I truly hope you can find the right fit for you.

Anonymous said...

hey girl! Olivia hated her jumperoo at first, the doc told me its b/c there kips are to little this age and it hurts them to be supported like that. BUT once they can get there legs down and really push up its better.

Don't stress so much over which church. Ultimately they are the same. The only difference is really the music. Why don't you pick a different church every week until you find one you like?