Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My mother...


There are no words for me to describe exactly what my mother means to me. There is no simple word to tell you just how wonderful she really is. I don't know how I would've survived anything without her. My father was there growing up but that was really all he was...was there. He never parented me, he never helped me through hard times. My mom stepped up and was the father and mother that I needed through everything. She was not only my mother she was my best friend. She is to this day still my best friend. The person I run to when I am upset. I think a part of why I resent Brandons mother is because she may be here to watch Kaci grow up where as my mom is almost surely not going to be. Its not fair. Why does the one person who I need more than anything have to miss the very thing she has been waiting for forever. I know Brandons mom is happy to be a grandma but my mom ...she loves Kaci like she was her own. She comes in a tells me all the time how much she loves her and how she is scared Kaci wont remember her. It breaks my heart. It kills me to think that Kaci wont get to remember the most wonderful human being on the planet. This just isn't fair. I don't wanna lose my mom. This is killing me....Please just someone help me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww honey...I know how you feel - except sometimes I worry I won't be there for Olivia... its very scary. The only thing you can do is have your mother enjoy her NOW. Thats what matters. You can't control the future...any of us could die tomorrow sick or not. I too think that its some of the reason you hate your MIL and then some of it is b/c everyone can't stand there MIL lol. I wish ya'll didn't have to go through an of this either, but its important to look at WHY are are going through it and try and make the best of everything from it! I love you guys and I hope and pray that everything will be ok!

Courtney said...

I know how you feel and i hope that your Mom can hang in there for as long as possible. When my mom passed away i spent years being devasted til i had my boys. Now i tell them constantly about their Grandma and i know she watches over us and protects us. It doesnt always help my heart but it does sometimes ease my mind.