Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How time flys...


It just dawned on me that my daughter is 3 months old...YES 3 MONTHS OLD !! Where did time go? My little angel is so smart too. She already says MiMi and I am not lying about this she says its about 3 times a day if not more now. She knows who her MiMi is and will yell for her when she walks in the other room. I love it. She loves my mom so much it does my heart good to see my mom so happy when she is with her. I just pray my mom makes it at least 10 more years !! The doc seems to think that is asking way to much. They told her 6 years she had 3 so its possible... but like the doc said 6 years ago she didn't have cancer of the liver just Hep C. It breaks my heart to think of her dying. Not only because I need her and want her here I love her so much she is my best friend. But I want Kaci to remember her. I want Kaci to know just how much my mom loved her because of my gosh she loves her. Mom just cries thinking about Kaci not remembering her. Kaci loves my mom. I can't talk about this anymore because tears are now hitting the keyboard.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh honey part of me aches for you! My nephew had just turned 3 when my mom passed away and believe me when i tell you he remembers it all. He can tell you things that Grandma gave him as early as 10 months old and will fight you over it if need be (he is 10 years old now). He was with my Mom everyday and still misses her as much of the rest of us. As hard as it will be to let go i promise Kaci will remember even if you have to talk to her about it everyday (which i talk to me kids all the time about their Grandma Judy and they know her and love her even though they never met her).

On a happier note! 3 months!!! Wow how time flies. You guys look beautiful together!!! I can't wait til i have little Sione here!

Anonymous said...

:( I love your mommy!!!