Friday, August 14, 2009

My daughter laughed out loud !

Yes that is right my little angel laughed out loud for the first time yesterday and I caught it on camera !!! How lucky !!!
She has the sweetest laugh I have ever heard. I never imagined it sounding so angelic. She is amazing. I just thank God for her everyday. I just stared at her sleeping earlier and I swear that is just the most amazing thing in the world to just look at her and see how beautiful she is and know that I did that. I made that little perfect baby that brings such joy to my life. It feels like she was always here...I don't even remember what it was like without her.
I love her so much more than I ever could have imagined loving someone.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

OMG i could listen to that all day long! She is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

THATS GREAT!!!! I bet she turns into a snorter! She is soo cute brit! Kids are amazing...and daughters rock! Don't you just look around and think back to how our moms must feel everyday! (well ya know minus the ages of 13-19 haha!)