Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not Me Monday


So its my second week in a row doing the not me mondays !!

I did not get mad at my husband because my friends "boyfriend" sent her flowers just because it was tuesday and he is over in Iraq !!!

I don't have much else to say. Things are a little crazy over here lately. My aunt died yesterday... My dad is really upset about it. His family doesn't even want him at the funeral...it pisses me off so I am going with him just in case his other sister or someone says something out of line cause he won't stick up for himself and I refuse to let those people belittle him because of his past. I know he has screwed up tremendously but he is my father and I stand by him as I know he would stand by me.
I miss my daddy so much....it will be nice to spend some time with him...I just wish it was under different circumstances.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great NMN!

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt and the way the family is treating your dad! It was his sister as well and regarless of his past he deserves to be there.