Sunday, August 9, 2009

God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you...

Wow, it has been a year since I married to love of my life. It's been a rough year to be honest. Ya know we got married then a month later found out we were going to be parents in just 8 short months ! I know sometimes I post things on here talking about how unhappy I am...but I don't think its my marriage that I am unhappy with I believe its still my body. I was listening to that song by Rascal Flatts the other day and I couldn't think of a better way to describe my love for Brandon. My life before Brandon was hell. I was going down a road for almost 5 years that I never thought I would. My life was spiraling out of control right in front of me and then I went to my first day of work at Wal-mart and there he was. Although I had a boyfriend at the time I swear I think I fell in love with Brandon at that moment cause from there on out I thought about him constantly. I won't tell the whole story again cause I already told you all...but its such a wonderful story. I love thinking back to our first date. When he and I got together my whole life changed. I wanted to be better for him and for me because I knew that one day I would marry him. Truley every moment before I got with Brandon now feels like it was just leading up to me and him. I love him so much...I just can't say anything else. Forever sounds wonderful with him...
Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so happy for you! The first year is often the hardest as you learn how to blend 2 lives into one and deal with all the adjustments of a growing family.

I hope you are blessed with many more years and just never forget that marriage is hard work. You have to make strides everyday to make things fall into place.