Sunday, August 2, 2009

Boredom ugh !

Stomach issues are plaguing me so much since I had Kaci ! I hate it. I am going to the doctor this week about it. I also believe that Kaci has an ear infection she has been pulling at her ears and she has been teething so I assume thats what maybe gave her the infection. I kept an ear infection since I was Kacis age. They wanted to put tubes in my ears and they never did and I my ears leak fluid daily now. My doc says I could go deaf one day. I dunno I am scared but I will deal with that. If Kacis gets bad enough I might do the tubes in her ears if they suggest it I wish my mom wouldve done it to this day.
In other news my husband and I are going to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary on August 9th. One year already !! WOW !!!
I don't have much more to say. Please keep my friend Jessica in your prayers This is her blog she is having a Mic-key button tube thingy put in her tummy today. She has cystic fibrosis and I love her to pieces.
Thats just a small update I will update more when I have more time.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Good to hear form you! I am so sorry to hear about your tummy problems and Kaci possibly having and ear infection. It may be that she just discovered her hears as well though. When Phabian was about her age he started pulling on his ears and i took him to the doc a gazillion time only to be told each time that all was fine he had just found his ears and wanted to play with them. Either way i hope she is ok and that tubes will not be needed in the long run.