Saturday, July 25, 2009

4 in the morning !!

I really need to sleep. I have so much on my mind I just can't though. It's not like I am depressed or upset or anything...I don't really know my issue. I'll get over it I suppose.
Anyways in other news...I got a blackberry curve today. I felt like a big loser cause I was so excited to get that thing lol. I had a Palm Centro Smartphone and I hated that thing. I had it for like 3 months lol. The blackberry is WAY cooler though.
My daughter laughed out loud today. It was an amazing sound. I got so giddy like it was Christmas !! She is so cranky these days. This teething thing really sucks. I had so much I had to do today and I couldnt do but one of those things because she SCREAMED the whole time we were in town and I didn't want to torture her. She is getting to where she fights her sleep and she cries real tears now that her tear duct open up and it breaks my heart.She pushes her bottom lip out just like I do when I am mad...it is the cutest thing !



See !!! How in the world could you stay mad at that face lol !! I love her so much. She has gotten to where she wants her mommy all the time. And while it bothers me sometimes because I have things I gotta do... I also secretly love it !! Gosh I love that she is a mommys girl. I tried to tell Brandon she would be and he just wouldn't listen...When she wakes up and sees its me laying next to her she just smiles and gets all happy. I love waking up next to her. I said I would NEVER co-sleep but ya know what that was the only way I could get her to sleep when she got home from the NICU. She just wanted to be cuddled all the time and I wanted to cuddle with her because I had missed her so much so therefore we co-sleep and I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't sleep if she isn't beside me. I know people say that the kids will want to sleep with you forever but ya know I slept with my mom til I was like 4 or 5 then I went and slept in my own bed and had no issues. If she wants to sleep with us till she is 4 or 5 I am fine with that.
There goes our sex life right? But, I like having her in there with me. She is the best cuddler. Her favorite way to sleep is on my chest laying on her tummy. She is a major tummy sleeper and with the risk of SIDS being so high while they are on their tummies I just let her sleep on my chest that way she feels me breathing and I can feel her breathing and we both sleep like babies lol. It took some major getting used to cause I never slept on my back but now that we are going that route I wouldnt wanna sleep any other way. Although my hubby is off on the weekends so he gets up with her in the mornings and lets me sleep in till noon which is like the BEST !! He is wonderful. We have had a few more issues the past few days but its mainly cause I am pmsing lol .
Anyways I will shut up and finally go to bed before Kaci wakes up again lol.
Brittany<3




Kaci watching Scarface in her bumbo seat lol !

1 comment:

Courtney said...

She is just way too cute! It is so hard to imagine them any other way when they are this cute and little but trust me a time will come when NO is a common word in your mommy dictionary!