Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye Michael Jackson...

He was amazing. I am sickened by reading and hearing people say that they are glad and happy that he died. That there is one less pervert and pedophile in this world. People are entitled to their opinion but mine is that Michael Jackson is a legend. He is a wonderful performer, a great singer and songwriter, and above all a loving and wonderful father. I know that Michael Jackson was accused of horrible things in his time but I feel in my heart that he is innocent of all those things. He loved children simply because children did not hurt him like adults did. I love Michael Jackson and ALL of his music and he will forever be remember by my for all the wonderful things he did and not for the horrible things he was accused of. After all the accusations and things said about you Michael...Maybe now they will finally leave you alone.

Brittany<3

No comments: