Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Its about time.

Things are getting better by the day. I am embracing things and taking it one day at a time. Its nice to know that I have people that generally care about my well-being. Having my friends be there for me has been great. Kaci is teething...Wow she is so freaking cranky. It kills me to see her in pain. I gave her some teething tablets and that seemed to help a little. We had us a bath and she drank some water and passed out about an hour ago. She hasnt slept well for 3 days so its nice to actually see her in a deep sleep. My poor baby. I swear she is amazing. She has said MiMi a total of 10 times now loud and clear so I know she is meaning to say it. I know people will think I am crazy but my mother and husband have heard it as well. My mom will look at her and say "Say MiMi!" And Kaci will say "MiMi" Its just amazing.
I don't have much more to say so I'll just leave ya with this for all the moms....

Before I was a mom I never learned the words to a lullaby. I never thought about immunizations, I had never been puked on, pooped on, drooled on, chewed on, or peed on.I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts. I slept all night. I never looked into teary eyes and cried. Never got gloriously happy over a simple little grin. I never sat up for hours watching a baby sleep. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a mom. Before I was a mom... I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was gonna ask if you were sleeping when she was sleeping BUT you answered my question with your pics lol

Courtney said...

I am so glad things are turning around for you! Sometimes it takes a lot of effort on our parts to will life to be better.

Teething is no fun. Phabian was such a good teether but MJ was so cranky and the teething tablets did not work for him like they did for Phabian. I wish you all the luck with that!

She is just beautiful! Just like her Mama!

Anonymous said...

Delurking! So glad things are getting better! and those photos are adorable!
http://lifegetsblurry.wordpress.com