Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dear. Kaci,

In light of some of the recent posts I have written I wanted to send you a special letter from me to you. I know one day you will read this and think that I am so unhappy since you have gotten here and let me tell you that that is not true. You are my source of happiness when I am having a bad day. To wake up next to you and be able to just stare at you...makes me incredibly happy. Anytime I think to myself that I can't do this anymore I take a glance at you and you smile at me and I forget all the sadness I ever felt. You make my life worthwhile. I look at you and sometimes find it hard to breath...I have never felt so much love for someone in my whole life. I never knew that you could love someone like this. When you cry because of a tummy ache or if you seem like your in some sort of pain I beg God to just put it on me. You scratched your face the other day and I just wished it had been me because you got so upset. Kaci, I want you to know that I don't regret having you. I will never EVER regret wanting you,loving you,having you...NOTHING ! You were worth every second of hurting and sickness during that pregnancy. The moment I pushed you out and they laid you on my belly and I heard that little cry...well lets just say it was love at first sight. I couldn't believe I created something so beautiful. How did something so perfect live inside me for 9 months. What I did to deserve you...I will never know. You are a perfect example of a true miracle. To look at you...you could never tell that you have been through so much in your short life but you have. You are so strong already. You show strength and courage just like your grandma. You are a fighter...you never gave up. Though you didn't get to eat when you were in the NICU for those few weeks you never gave them any trouble. You were a great baby and you still are to this very day. I couldn't ask for anything better. My angel I thank God everyday for you. I love you.

Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace.
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face.
One sweet angel sleeping in my arms.
You are the promise I knew God would keep.
You are the gift that makes my world complete.
And you'll never know how much I love you.
But I'll keep on telling you my whole life through.
Now I believe in miracles and you're the reason why.
So dream on while I sing you my angels lullaby.

Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is a beautiful letter to Kaci! I am sure she knows now and always will how muc her mommy loves her!