Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday. 16 weeks pregnant !!!

Was good. I stayed at home because I, for one, HATE black Friday. So therefore I sat at home and watched the marathon of forensic files on court tv. It was WAY better then waiting in line at 5 in the morning only to be trampled on and fighting over stupid deals that actually arent deals anyways. I am praying for the family of that man who was killed in New York today by customers running into Wal-mart. Its just sad.
On another note Thanksgiving was good. All the smells came at me at once and things almost got ugly in the nausea department but I kept it under control pretty well I might add. I didn't eat as much as I wanted but I did my fair share lol. I was hoping to gain some weight since yesterday and of course I LOST A FREAKING POUND !! I hate this I feel like I am a bad mother lol. I just wanna put on weight cause I don't wanna jeoprodize my bunnys life. I know she will take what she has to from me but still its hard when every other pregnant woman has gained like 10 pounds by now an I have lost the much.
I have felt alright today ... eating 2 pieces of fudge pie has made my little Kaci Jade very very active and hyper she has been doing her aerobics in mommys belly all day. Which I am not complaining I love feeling her move its only one of the most amazing feelings in the world.
I guess I don't have much else to say. Just wanted to update.
Brittany<3>

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Is Kaci Jade the name you decided on? That is beautiful! Jade is my nieces middle name also. I totally agree (as you saw from my blog) on the whole black friday thing. I would rather ist at home and relaz and enjoy my turkey hangover!

Dont stress to much over gaining weight and dont let it make you feel like i bad mommy. You are eating and that is what matters. Everyones body is diffrent and with your nausea its no wonder you havent gained. I lost 12 lbs in the beginning of my pregnancy with my 2nd son but then started to gain towards the end. You will put on what your body feels you need too if you just keep on eating what you can.