Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Amazing Changes

Lets keep our fingers crossed shall we? The nausea has been gone for 5 days now... Please pray for me that it is gone for good. I had to go to the doctor yesterday, my left ovary seems to be burning alot lately and its scaring the poo outta me since they told me about the cyst on my left ovary 3 weeks ago. So my doc ordered an ultrasound the quickest they could get me in was tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon so I shall get to see my little Opie and find out if everything is okay. Maybe I can charm the ultrasound tech into showing me whats between the legs lol. I am so impatient even though I am so sure its a boy.
My little one has been very active lately. He loves to kick my bladder it seems only when its full and he knows that I dont feel like getting up. He is a mischevious little fellow already. I just cant wait to meet the little guy. It is still so surreal to me that he is even in there. I keep thinking I am not really growing a person inside me am I?
According to the doctors I am lol. I got to hear his heart beating away at 150 bpm yesterday. Its like music to my ears I think I could listen to that all day and never get tired of it. I really wanna get a doppler but I just dont wanna waste the money ... well it wouldnt be a waste to me but my hubby would say it was a definate waste of money.
I am starving...I am thinking Zaxbys for lunch today... yup that sounds good. I will update some more tomorrow after my ultrasound possibly some AWESOME news is on the way.
Brittany<3

2 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. I can't wait to find out the gender of mine either. I'll find out on Dec 10th!

P.S. I found your blog through the Babycenter.com May 09 board :)

Courtney said...

I will be praying for you that the morning sickness stays gone and that there is no bad news at you u/s. i hope you get to find out what your having. With my first i knew it was a boy when everyone else told me it was a girl. I cant wait to find out!!!