Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving !!



So sorry I didn't get to update yesterday. I wore myself out after the ultrasound I was so excited I came home and passed out. Apparently, monday night when I was in so much pain and then it just automatically stopped the cyst ruptured on its own and is gone and she said both my ovaries look fantastic now. Thank God !!



I got so many wonderful shots of my little hunny bunny and is everyone ready for this... Its a....



GIRL!!!!!



I was so happy and shocked cause EVERYONE including myself was wrong-o.



Here are some pics to go along with it. Sorry for the short update but I gotta get back to sleep before family is here.







Brittany<3

3 comments:

Candace said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting and very good news about the cyst. We should find out the sex on December 10th!

Courtney said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Its a girl that is just wonderful! Have the thoughts of names started to creep into your head now. This must have been a good year for girls cause everyone i know had a girl this year. Oh i am so excited for you! On another note i am glad your cysts ruptued on their own. I am sure the doctor is also pleased with this.

Nicole said...

Congrats on your girl as well!
Your right, they pics of the "money shot" do look alot alike.. we are having little princesses!