Friday, November 14, 2008

Dear my little Opie,

I am laying in bed watching Friends (I know you are probably gonna come out of my tummy singing the theme song I watch it so much) and you are doing backflips in my belly. I have felt you tossing and turning in there all day. I don't know how but you must have known mommy wasn't feeling good at all because everytime I sat here today thinking why did I ask for this you would kick or punch or move and make sure that I felt it. You were there all day as a constant reminder that this is so worth it. Everytime I feel you fluttering in there I think to myself how did I get so lucky? I havent done anything that great my whole life I actually went down some bad roads a few years ago where I know God was not proud of me. But, somehow someway he found it in his heart to forgive me. And he gave me you. I will live the rest of my life never knowing exactly the words to thank him but I hope he can understand. I love you so much already Opie. No matter what. I can't wait to meet you.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is so so sweet! I use to love how when you have that baby inside you they always seem to know whats going on with you. They can feel what you feel and hear what you hear. They can read your mind. It is amazing. Even before you have seen their little sweet face they have changed your life.