Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Change of Heart <3

I have been sitting here indulging in different sorts of foods all day and night and I have been doing some serious thinking and soul searching. I'm trying to picture my life without my husband. Trying to think of what things would be like if we were to split up and we weren't together anymore. And I can't... I really can't picture living without him. It's like since the moment he stepped into my life it has turned into everything that I have wanted it to be and more. I never thought that last year when I got my job at Wal-mart that I would meet the man who I would be with forever. But, even though I had a boyfriend at the time, the moment he walked into that office and smiled at me.... I was hooked.

I understand that pregnancy is difficult for him to feel because his body isn't going through the things that mine is and he can't feel the little one growing inside me like I can. I talked to him about everything that was bothering me lately and he explained how he feels to me. I understand and I can guarantee that once our little Opie (what we have decided to nickname our little bean until its arrived) is here that he will be excited.

I went in there just a second ago while he was asleep and pulled the covers up over him and kissed him on the cheek and I just couldn't help but stare at him for a second. This is the man that gave me EVERYTHING I have ever wanted. He gave me the wedding of my dreams and gave me a baby and best of all he makes it a point everyday to make me feel like I am the most loved human being on the planet. I swear I think as I write this I am falling ever more in love with him.

Im gonna go in there and kiss him again and head to bed myself. All while enjoying Friends and M&Ms some more... yea I am gonna get huge but oh well lol

Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so glad you guys were able to talk about it. Pregnancy is so very hard for both parties and if you dont communicate sometimes (with all our hormones swirling) we can blow things way out. Opie...that is too cute. We called my first son peanut and my second son bean. It is nice to have a nickname for them while you are waiting on the gender to be revealed.