Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Marathon of Friends With M&M's

Yessss that's right. That is exactly what I am doing. This will be my 6th time going through my Friends dvds... I am only on season 2 disc 3 so got a little ways to go. But, it helps pass time and it makes me so happy I love this show so much.

Okay onto other things. I have been feeling a little better lately. Still queasy from time to time but I can't complain I would rather feel a bit icky than be puking my brains out :). So I broke down and bought the Intelligender stuff off the internet and it came in a few days ago and it came out definate BOY !! I have thought the entire time that my little baby bunny is a boy but I was wishfully thinking a girl. Problem is hubby and I cannot agree on boy names for NOTHING !! We had the girl name picked out all perfect and I thought I had the boy name picked and come to find out he didn't like my idea...He doesn't want me to name my child Daniel because his college roomates name was Daniel... I don't get it. I can understand if something wierd happened or he didn't like him but his whole reason was it was my roomates name. That doesn't bother me because I love the name so much and its meaning... God is my judge. How wonderful?

Ahhh I am gonna name him whatever I want, period so I guess my husband will have to just quit being an overgrown child about it... which he has been being lately ALOT !! Not just about the baby names but everything. I have really been questioning my marriage lately. I am trying really hard to write it off as the pregnancy hormones. But, he just isn't excited about the baby and is just really .... distant lately. Maybe he is just scared or something? I have been very stressed and upset about it so please ...prayers are needed cause I love my husband and I don't want to do this alone :(

I guess I will shut up now and go enjoy my M&M's and Friends Marathon. I really want a bean burrito with a side of nacho cheese to dip it in from taco bell with a triple layer nacho... Oh gosh now my belly is growling.
Bye bye

Brittany <3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I'm so sorry about your problems with your hubby. Men can sometimes be very infantile during a pregnancy. They get mixed feelings and anxiety about things. Their life is changing forever and most men dont handle that as well as women. We become attached to the baby usually within the first 3 months and men wont be able to build that attachment til the baby is born. This sometimes (as explaned to me by my husband) can make then jealous. They want to be attached but cant really do it because most men only cna attach to what they can see and feel. I will prey for your family and i hope thta you can really work through it.

As for Friends and M&Ms...YAY! I love Friends and candy that is right up my alley. I would love to come over and watch lol.