Monday, December 1, 2008

Lazy and I don't care...


These past 2 days I have done nothing but lounge. And thats not a lie either I literally got out of bed to pee and brush my teeth and my husband did everything else for me. I feel bad but yesterday I had a very good reason. My pregnancy headache set in and it stayed alllllll day long. And tylenol does absolutely nothing for me so I have to tough it out. Which is fine as long as I don't do to much cause if I get up and try to move around my brain feels like its throbbing on the inside of my head it SUCKS !
I am still not gaining weight but I am also not losing weight either so I guess I am still stuck at this place. I have been eating like crazy though. No nausea the past few days which I am VERY thankful for. I feel like its finally over for good. Now I just hope it doesnt come back in the 3rd trimester cause I have heard that that is not uncommon.
On top of all this my little darling in my belly has been moving around so much. Its such a wonderful feeling I really think she knows how much I enjoy feeling her little bumps cause she seems to do it ALOT !!
Last night hubby and I got into a HUGE argument I was crying and upset and when I get like that I get to where I cant catch my breath and I automatically have a panic attack... well she gave me a few little bumps and that seemed to take any kind of worry or pain I had away. She is mommys little girl already and I am so in love with her already. Husband did apologize once he saw my side and realized I was right (like always lol) so everything is okay now. Marriage is so stressful. I guess every marriage has its ups and downs though I wasn't expecting so many downs this early on but I guess we have extra stress on us since we found out we are pregnant a month after the wedding. Maybe once our little angel gets here things will get better. At least I hope so for the sake of our marriage.
Well, I am hungry so I guess I will go grab my leftovers and snuggle up on the couch with my weenie dog and watch Hancock. I hope you guys are well :).
Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so glad your nausea is letting up now. I never had it but i know it has to be a pain in the butt. I am sure you will start gaining here soon. Every pregnancy is different but you will gain something soon.

As for your marriage i totally understand. I was 18 and 5 months pregnant when i married my husband. Everyone told me i was making a big mistake. It wasnt because he was a bad guy but becaue i was so young and i was pregnant, but here i am 4 years later happy as ever. It is a lot of hard work and a lot of compromise. It is like a job a lot of the time. You have to work at it or nothing will ever get fixed ya know. Men will be men though so there will always be fights and arguments but it is how things get handled after the fight that matters. There is no room for resenment in a relationship.