Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bringing in the New Year the right way !!!

So this Christmas was by far the worst I have ever had. Not present or family wise I enjoyed that but I awoke on Christmas morning at 4 a.m. with a dull nausea feeling. I thought to myself ehh I probably just need to eat so I did and it didn't go away. I came home from my hubbys family about 11 and laid down. Woke up around 4 in the afternoon and threw up all over the place. I reached for my trashcan by my bed for cases such as this but it literally happened so fast I couldnt get it in time it went all over my brand new 80 dollar pregnancy pillow my mom got me that morning and my nightstand and floor and a little went in the trash can. Well, I thought to myself maybe its over with now it was probably something I ate. WRONG !!!!!! 30 minutes later I had taken 2 drinks of water... threw that up. Drank some more water...threw that up. Then I started having a very bad bad bad tightening pain in my lower abdomen and told my mom I have to go to the hospital... I knew something was wrong. My hands and feet went numb and I was broke out in a cold sweat. My husband was at work so my mom offered to take me. They rushed me into the room at the ER and said I was SEVERELY dehydrated and it could be pushing me into preterm labor. I panicked !!!!!! They checked my cervix and it was still closed and long Thank God... but they said I was definitely having contractions. They admitted me and I was in the hospital for 5 freaking days. Couldn't keep much down and to add onto it my round ligament pain is now so severe they put me on percoset (however you spell that)
BUT... I have great news out of all this. I had my 20 week checkup and ultrasound yesterday and the cyst that was on my Kacis brain is gone she has caught up to her heart size ... the only thing is the ecogenic focus on her heart but my doctor assured me she is 99 percent positive its nothing. I have an echo ultraound on Jan 15th just to make sure but I am not worried cause I know now that God has my baby in his arms... its obvious because she overcame so much just because of all the wonderful people praying for her. She is most definitely a girl and she will not have down syndrome or any chromosomal disorder... she is going to be my perfect little miracle.
Still, as I write this I cant believe it. God is so good to me. That was the best new years present ever !! Now I can get to shopping for my angel !!!!!!!
Thank you to those that prayed... I am forever grateful for you.
<3 Brittany and Kaci

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so glad you are back up and running again. I was so worried about you and baby Kaci but i prayed everyday and i knew that God would heal as he always does. I just can't wait to see her. It is so weird for me to feel so close to someone i have never met lol. You are gunna be a great Mama!