Tuesday, December 9, 2008

In between coughing...

Thought I would give an update. So I thought I would try to wait this cold out myself and try to just tough it out... well that didn't work. I had to break down and go to the doctor today. Well she told me I definitely have bronchitis which sucks. I can't stop coughing and it hurts sooooo bad not only in my chest but in my abdomen where the baby is ...Doc said that was normal though cause I am coughing so hard. I am just miserable though. I can't really do much of anything except sit here and cough and try to ingest food that I cant taste lol.
Baby Kaci is doing well. She is moving around alot lately. My little angel is making my mommys tummy explode. My jeans arents fitting anymore I have to use a hair-tye to buckle them now haha. I guess its time to break down and buy some maternity pants but I just dont feel like leaving the house. It took all my energy to get up and go to the doctor today. Maybe once I am feeling better my hubby will take me on a nice maternity clothes shopping spree hehe.
Well ladies I have nothing else really going on so Ill leave ya with a new belly picture I have really gotten bigger since the last one its pretty funny.
Hope you guys are well.

Brittany<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are so darn skinny lol! I love you little baby bump! I am sorry you are sick. I hat Bronchitis when i was pregant with my first son and it was horrible. Being pregnant can be bad enough with out being sick during the pregnancy. I hope you get better soon!