Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally a White Light !!!

I am feeling better !! Still not quite 100% but at least 80% now !! My hubby and I went shopping yesterday for Christmas gifts for the family. It was nice. It was really great to finally get to spend some time with him outside of us just laying around the house. Thats pretty much all we have been able to do this entire pregnancy cause of me being so sick but hopefully everyone keep their fingers crossed that all that is over with and I can finally start feeling better !!
We passed the build a bear workshop and I had the bright idea to make Kaci her first stuffed animal. I know she is still a few months away from being born but I think its really special and neat that we got to make her first stuffed animal ourselves and she can keep that her whole life. We made her an Elephant. I got to put the stuffing in it and Brandon got to put the heart in it. We named it Hugzy !! Ill put a picture up do you can see it. I fell in love I can just see my beautiful baby cuddling with this elephant.
Speaking of Kaci she is still VERY active. I am getting kicked very low not really up high and you can only feel them from the outside if you catch it... its really hard to catch cause she is stubborn and will do it for me really hard then I tell Brandon to come over and feel and she stops !! Already making a liar outta me I can see when she gets older and she starts talking and walking she wont do it for anyone else !!
My little baby. I can't wait to meet her. I guess that is it for today. Hope you ladies(and gents) are doing well and I will update when something interesting happens i suppose lol.
Brittany<3

No comments: