Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And its finally here...


For the past 2 weeks there have been 2 different sicknesses going around my house. Mom and I both got the stomach flu which was TERRIBLE and my husband brought home strep throat. Well my mom and Brandon both got the strep throat but for weeks now I have had no symptoms of it. And last night just sitting in my bed I swallowed and realized my throat was a little achy. Well in a span of a few hours my voice was gone !!!!! Not to much of a fever so thats the good news I just am so yuck right now I want it gone !!! I cant taste any food and I was just getting my appetite back.
Kaci Jade has been very active still especially last night when I first started feeling bad. I swear its like she knows. She is my little angel.
Well this was a quick update so if I am not here for the next few days you know why. Hopefully I will still feel well enough to get on my computer or I will go nuts lol.
I hope everyone of ya'll are blessed :).

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You poor thing! It seems like it had been one thing after another for you. I hope you get back to feeling better soon. i use to get strep all the time as a kid and i know it is horrible.