Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I certainly did not sit my child down on the couch only to find that I sat her head right down on my digital camera and now she has a tiny bruise on her head...not me cause only a terrible mommy would do that !!!
I also did not have to pee so bad today and my child wasn't screaming so loud that I decided to take her in there with me while I pee and let her sit on my lap as I do so...nope I would NEVER do that because that is just weird right?
I also did not totally cry like a huge baby when my cheerleaders won 1st place in every category and took grand champion...no of course I didnt because that would make me a complete sissy and a total loser !!!
I also did not get my daughters ears pierced because everyone kept thinking she was boy...not this mommy no sireeee I would not do that !! (but as a side note she looks BEAUTIFUL).

So theres my not me monday ! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love it!

Courtney said...

I have so done all o the above lol! Peeing with a baby in the lap is not easy! I cant wait to see a pic of her new ears hehe!