Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Letters to Kaci Week 3...

Before I start the letter I must apologize for not posting this week. It has been so hectic and I just haven't had the opportunity. I apologize.

Dear Kaci,

Hello my love. This week was not the best. On wednesday October 7 I sat you in your bouncer like I always do on the table and I was playing with you. I wasn't thinking and I walked into the next room to pee and when I was walking back around the corner to you and I saw you falling from the table...as I ran to catch you you smiled at me and I couldnt get there in time and you hit the floor. You didnt hit hard and you didnt get hurt or anything...You did scream because it scared you...I took you to the ER just to make sure everything was fine...You were great you were smiling and laughing by the time the doc came in he kept you there for an hour to make sure no sign or symptoms popped up. They didn't of course and you were fine...but it scared me. I had a panic attack and thought I was gonna lose it. I tried to keep it together but it was hard. I hated thinking something could've happened to you and it might have been my fault...but everything was fine. Thank God !! If anything would have happened to you my angel...I do not know what I would do. You are my life. You have been especially clingy to your mommy all week. Not that I minded of course. I love cuddling with you. This week we also recently started putting you in the tub by yourself instead of bathing with mommy...you love it and get to splash around but don't think that mommy wanted to do that...It was just time cause you were getting so big..you were kicking mommy very hard and you wanted to splash around so this was the only option. You seem to enjoy it...I just feel like your growing up so fast...right in front of my eyes :( I dont like it but you are just the most amazing baby on the planet !!! Also, mommy had to take Mimi to Vanderbilt to get some more tests run Friday and you stayed with Aunt Janie...it was great. You did so wonderful. I came home and you were just happy as can be. Well my darling I don't really have much more. You are napping right now and I think I will go lay next to you and cuddle before we have to go to Cheerleading. I love you my sweet baby.

Mommy<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh honey i am so glad she is ok! Please do not feel bad beacuse we have all been there as moms. When Phabian was about 5 months old he sat up in his bouncer and flipped it over on himself. He cried, i cried, and in the end he had a little scratch. I felt like the worst mommy in the world!