Friday, October 23, 2009

I am such a bad blogger !!

I forgot to write my weekly letter to Kaci on Tuesday!! *bad mommy* but here it is...late but still awesome !

Dear my little tater tot,

This week has been a crazy one. You have spent pretty much every waking minute with your mommy. I have enjoyed EVERY single second of it. Daddy hasn't had a day off in almost 2 weeks now so you have missed him but he will get a day off soon and he has already promised to let mommy get a much needed day to sleep in !! Ahhh I cannot wait. But, I have enjoyed it just being me and you. We have had some adventures the past few days. Mommy has went to the social security office twice this week once to get your SS card and another to get her one with her NEW name on it. Yes mommy and daddy have been married a year and mommy just now changed her name legally ! Gosh mommy is just scatter brained but you knew that. I took you shopping the past few days as well. Today I let you pick out some toys. We got you a new banky that has a giraffe on it and you named him Ralph and I got you your first doll and her name is Betty. I also got you some neat little letters to put on the bath tubs walls and spell out things. I figured it would be something fun you and mommy can do together since you love bath time. I also bought you a big girl bath tub this week. This makes mommy very sad that you are getting big enough to be in a bath tub that you can sit up in. Your tub is a pink inflatable duck *big duck duck* and you can squeeze the beak and he quacks !! You were very hesitant at first the way you are with every new thing but you have grown to like it alot more lately. I am so happy that you like it. Well my darling...mommy has to get up early tomorrow. Its gonna be the first day all week and that I dont get to be with you that much. Mommy has cheerleading competition so I will be gone most of the afternoon but I promise as soon as its over I will quickly be home to you !!! I think you and MiMi may come so perhaps we wont have to be apart that much !! I love you my baby.
Mommy<3

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I so got ya beat! Hubby and I will be married 5 years Nov 14th and i just got mine changed a few months ago! The guy at the SS Office joked with us that we had to make sur it was gunna stick first lol.

I am so enjoying reading all your letters!