Saturday, October 17, 2009

Best night EVER !!

Yes tonight was amazing... well its past midnight so yesterday was the best day ever !!! I haven't had this much fun in so long. I saw Dane Cook do his comedy show at the Sommet Center in Nashville. It was awesome. I went with my lovely best friend Stacie. She is 20 weeks pregnant and tomorrow is her birthday well today is her birthday so it was special. I was supposed to go with my mom but we couldn't find anyone to babysit Kaci and mom didnt really wanna walk around that big place anyways so she let Stacie buy the ticket from her ! Well we get there and we are in section 106 which we were not far from the stage but we werent close then all of the sudden this random dude that worked there came up to us and asked us if we wanted to go sit in the front row right next to the stage for free !!!! I was like uh YEA but whats the catch...the only thing was we couldnt get up and pee or anything the whole show but I was willing to not do that to sit down there...well we were within touching distant of Dane Cook. I could have litterally reached out and touched him ! It was amazing. I did miss my Kaci though. But, it was nice to have a night out. I got me a hoodie. It was 60 bucks but I wanted it. Its so cute it has Dane Cook on the back and it has the SU-FI logo on the front !! I love it ! But anyways I just had to update on my AMAZING night !
Brittany<33

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i am soooooo jealous! I am glad you had a good time!