Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Letters to Kaci once again...


Dear my Kaci,
This week has been wonderful. Each day you never cease to amaze me with your amazingness. This week has been a little weird tummy wise...Mommy got a stomach flu :( I had a fever for almost 24 hours and Mimi and Daddy wouldn't let me go anywhere near you. Thank heavens for them I don't know where I would be without them. Also your daddy is a silly head and got the wrong can of formula when he went to get you some. He got the same brand but you eat the Nestle Good Start in the green can and he got the orange can. He opened it so we couldnt swap it so we tried it out and it apparently messed with your reflux because everytime you drank it you would spit up like 4 times afterwards...So mommy made a special trip today to buy you the right formula and you havent spit up anymore. You little body needs the special kind and I don't mind at all ever going out of my way to make sure your not unhappy. You laughed yesterday out loud. I will include the videos at the end of this letter. Your laugh is the sweetest thing in the whole world. It gets more and more sweet the more you do it. You are getting so big. You turned 5 months on the 1st of October and I cried on that day...Not that you arent the most amazing baby in the whole world...I just want you to stay a baby. I don't want you to get bigger...With every new day we realize new things about you and your growing SO fast...Your definitely not my little small bunny anymore you are about 17 pounds now and gosh your just beautiful. I will never be able to explain my love for you my baby. My sweet baby...there isn't much more to say. This week was pretty uneventful. Just me and you most of the time. I love you with all my heart and I am gonna go lay in bed next to you now.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

She is just adorable! I am loving every min of watching her grow! She wont stay a baby forever but i promise they are just as fun the older they get.