Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's that time of year...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I felt compelled to write down the things that I am thankful for because, lets face it, I have a lot to be thankful for and I want to give credit where credit is due.

I am so thankful for my daughter...She is 18 months old but gives me so much joy. When I see her face everyday I know that its going to be okay no matter how bad some things get. She is absolute perfection. She came into my life and has been making each and everyday brighter since then. I am so thankful for her health and her growth. I am thankful for her every single day and my life is so much better with her in it. Every second of everyday I am thankful for her. Through the temper tantrums to the being sweet and loving she is my rock. My source of strength when I am weak. My sunshine in the rain. She saved me in more ways than one and I am forever grateful for her. Who knows where my life would be without her...but I don't want to know because life without her is a dark place that I NEVER want to be again. I love you Kaci Jade !

I am so thankful for my husband. I don't know where I would be without him. We have had some rough time and some good times but through it all I don't want anyone else but him. I am so thankful that he has a job to go to and works hard for me and my daughter everyday. I am so thankful to have such a GOOD man...not one that is going to cheat on me or treat me bad. I see all these girls out here with LOSERS like that and I am just so thankful to have found that one in a million man. He is amazing and I love him so much !

I am thankful for my mom. I am thankful for her health and the fact that she doesn't need the transplant just yet but I am also thankful that when she does need it she is pretty much guaranteed to get it. I don't know what I would do on a daily basis without her. She helps me so much and I love her so much for it. She is my best friend and Kaci LOVES her MiMi so much.

I am thankful for family. It may be dysfunctional at times but I do love my family. They are crazy and out of this world but I have such a blast with them and am so thankful to call them mine.

I am thankful to have a best friend. I may not have many friends...actually I have a lot of acquaintances but I can tell you one thing...I have at least 1 friend. My Chloe bear...she has been there for me through so much and never turned her back on me. She never judges me and always knows just what to say to make things better. We have had ups and downs but at the end of the day I and so thankful to have her in my life and I never EVER want to experience like without her again.

And last but not least I am so thankful for God. He helps me make it through each day. He gives me strength and has helped me learn patience and has pushed me when all I wanted to do was give up. I am so thankful that he is forgiving of all of us for our sins and wrongdoings. He is an AWESOME God and doesn't get the credit that he deserves from some but I know that he is the reason that I am the person I am today. He showed me through Kaci and Brandon that I needed to get my act together and grow up. I am so thankful that he showed me exactly where my life would be if I had stayed on the partying and stupid path I was on...I was going nowhere because that is exactly where that leads. And I will forever be grateful for his undying love.

-ME

No comments: