Tuesday, November 23, 2010

50 free Christmas Cards? I think so !!!!!

I am so excited right now !! Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards to blog holders !!! How exciting is this?? Seriously that is a FABULOUS offer and would be so nice to have because, well...we have never sent out a family Christmas card. This would give us a chance to send on out as well as show off Shutterflys amazingly wonderful cards !! I recently ordered my moms Christmas present from Kaci off of the Shutterfly website !! Without going into to much detail because I don't want mom to know what it is, its something so special that she can have forever of her and Kaci. Its so special to me to be able to do something like that for my mom !

I am having some issues deciding on which holiday card to pick out. My blogger is not letting me post pictures right now for some unknown reason but you can find a list of the Christmas photo cards right HERE. I really like the "Oh joy joy" one I am really thinking that is the one but just not sure. There are also so many more to choose from right HERE. From that page I really like the "Starlight joy" one its just too cute and would be perfect with Kaci's face on it!!

I have also been thinking of ordering a 2011 calendar with Kaci's pictures in it. And shutterfly has such an amazing selection !! You can find their selection here.

I am just so thankful to shutterfly for this amazing offer and I wanted to share with all my mommy bloggers out there and let you guys share in this AWESOME deal !!! ENJOY !!

No comments: