Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So this week I most certainly did not watch Maury and cry my eyes out during the entire show. Only some super pathetic person would cry over fathers denying their children and lie detector test results really !!! This week I also did not do my entire weeks homework for school on accident thinking that was just one nights homework. No, never because crazy people do a weeks worth of homework in one night on accident !!! I also did not break my 100 dollar printer today and go to wal-mart and buy a 40 dollar printer only to find that it was TEN TIMES better than my old one that was alot more money. Today, I also did not buy a hamburger and large chili cheese tot from sonic to only come home and not eat but a bite off the hamburger and one tater tot and decide I really didn't want that. Nope, cause nobody would be that wasteful (hubby ended up eating it so it didn't go to waste).

No comments: