Monday, November 9, 2009

It's days like this....

Yep its been one of those days. My aunt Lorie died on Friday. She overdosed. I had not seen her in 2 years but I still am very sad. I loved her to death when I got to see her. Every Christmas she would tell me how much more beautiful I had gotten since the year before. She lived a few hours away so it was always hard to get to see her and my family over there very often. Her visitation was tonight. My mother and I tackled the hard task of getting Kaci in the car and driving a few hours to the funeral home to pay our respects. Kaci did surprisingly well in the car. The funeral home was a different story. Kaci screamed when anyone but me and mom held her. But, ya know some babies are just like that. Some of my family made me feel bad and said that I was gonna be really sorry that I let her get so "spoiled". Ya know I think thats a load of crap. Just because my baby doesn't want to be held by random strangers she isn't used to. She is my little princess and I am gonna parent her as I see fit and that doesn't include letting 50 million random people hold her and breath germs and everything on her while she screams and just let her scream until she is used to people... Sorry if that bothers them but I just won't.
Anyways...It just hasn't been a great weekend. More father drama as usual...but I won't bore you with my problems.
If you have checked out MckMamas Blog recently you would have noticed that little baby Stellan had his 2nd ablation today. He made it through spectacularly and is SVT FREE !!! If you are not familiar with his story please go over and read from the beginning trust me. I have been following her for a while now but just last night I actually went all the way to the beginning and read through her pregnancy with him and birth and all the struggles with his SVT and first ablation. She is such a strong woman. Please go read if you have a chance the story truley shows God's work and how he can create miracles. Her son Stellan is a true miracle just my like sweet baby is.
Also I had a nice little surprise in my mail today. I forgot to mention that I won a contest on my friend Jessica Blog and I got 3 hairbows for Kaci when she has enough hair !!! They are so cute I will put pics up of them later but I am so thankful I won the contest !! Thank you very much Jessica. And while Jessica is my friend IRL I really guessed the correct answer she did not give me any hints nor tell me. I just remembered her mentioning she loves Candy corn pumpkins lol.
Well, I am gonna go lay down next to my 2 favorite people.
Hope you guys are doing well.
OH P.S. !!!! I AM STARTING SCHOOL WEDNESDAY TO BECOME A MEDICAL ASSISTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!
My first 2 classes this semester are Academic strategies for the healthcare professional and Medical law and bioethics. They some hard so we will see. I have to maintain a "C" average to keep my financial aid so wish me luck !
I will leave you with a photo of my gorgeous daughter just cause I like to show her off in all her beauty.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt. Any loss is a a sad time and for people to make a big deal about your sweet baby girl not wanting to be held by strangers at this particular event was just shameful.

Congrats on school! I hope it goes great for you!!!