Saturday, November 28, 2009

Its about time.

Had to get myself out of that funk of the last post. It sucks not because I wanted a child but because I just wasn't expecting it to happen and its just a bit shocking still. But, I can't dwell.

I know that I have not done my letters to Kaci in a few weeks so that will be happening very soon and will be starting back weekly. School is going GREAT ! I have a 100 in one of my classes and a 98 in my other class. I am rocking it. Loving every second of it. I feel so acomplished already and its been 3 weeks lol. But, for me to be doing this well in school and actually doing my schoolwork and wanting to go to class and all that its a miracle and I am just so thankful that God is giving me the strength and ambition to keep going as well as taking care of Kaci and cleaning my house and cooking dinner and trying to get some reading in every now and then I am just...worn out sometimes but I love being a wife and mother and student and a Godly woman.

I am reading Twilight. Loving it. I saw New Moon the other day and I was pleased. I told myself I would not get sucked into the whole ordeal like everyone else and I did and I am okay iwth it lol. I love it !! And I am so Team Edward. He is so gorgeous and he sparkles !

On GREAT news... My father got out Wednesday. He has been awesome. He was supposed to go to the treatment place but they had nobody to check him in till Monday so he is staying here till then and I am so happy. I have enjoyed every second. Not being able to hug him and talk to him face to face and let him hold his grand daughter has seriously hurt me every day but now he is here and he is doing awesome. He has not once done drugs nor has he tried to get any. He is mellow and just a real joy to be around unlike he used to be. My mom is even happy to have him around and that is saying something. Kaci fell in love with her grandpa. She wont let just anyone hold her she cries everytime Brandons parents hold her and if any stranger holds her but not dad. She has never even seen him and she went in his arms and smiled the whole time she even cried when he handed her back to me she wanted him to carry her around wal-mart. I love it. Thanksgiving was amazing. The first holiday I have had my daddy with me in 3 years ! Life is amazing.

Gonna go lay next to Brandon and snuggle with him and Kaci.





2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am so glad to see things are looking up for you! It is great that your Dad is making an effort to be in your life!

Courtney said...

Oh yea and i forgot to add that i am a total Twilight addict! I read all 4 books in less than 3 weeks and i am going to see New Moon today with hubby! The books are 10 times better than the movie or atleast in my opinion.

When you finish those you should try the House of Night series! I am on book 4 now and it is a really good series. Like a mix between Twilight and Harry Potter (although i have never read the HP books just seen the movies).