Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kicking away

My child is crazy. She has been kicking me more than ever lately. And not only does she kick I can see my belly jumping. Ill sit the remote or my cell phone on my belly and you can just watch her moving it. Its simply amazing. I can't believe that I have 95 days left till my due date. Its coming quicker than I imagined.
On a side note my mom ordered my stroller/car seat combo. Its tan and has circus animals and stuff on it. Its so cute !! I guess I am gonna get my 200 dollar breast pump with my income tax and some more stuff for Kaci cause I have nothing else to really spend it on. I wish my hubby would let me get us a new bed but of course he doesnt think we need one. WE DO !! Lets just say that bed is so old my brother and I were conceived on the bed lol my brother is 28. Yea its super old we are in desperate need of a new bed.
Anyways I am gonna go watch tv with my hubby on his last night off. Update more when something interesting happens I guess.
Brittany<3

No comments: