Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fat and Sassy

Well, since my last post my little one FINALLY moved. I ended up calling my doctor and getting all worried and was about to leave for labor and delivery and I told Kaci if she would just move I would make us some strawberry muffins and what do ya know 30 seconds later the little angel just kicked away for about an hour...She loves her some strawberry muffins. She is already so mischievous lol.
On another note I will have EXCELLENT pictures for everyone to see of her next tuesday cause my mom and husband are buying me a 4d ultrasound for my birthday which is March 10th. We get a dvd of the ultrasound and pictures of her. We will actually see what she is gonna look like. Oh gosh I am WAY to excited.
Also, the first week of march my amazing hubby is taking me to Gatlinburg,Tn for a last little vacation together before she is born. It will be nice cause we never got to go on our honeymoon cause I found out a was pregnant and got so sick the week we were supposed to go so I am all to excited for the next few weeks.
As I am sitting here feeling her moving around in there its dawning on me that I have 12 weeks and 1 day left till her due date. She will probably be here in 10 or 11 weeks I think. Wow, I am going to be a mother is 3 short months...Oh man. I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. Its not that I am not enjoying it cause I actually am lately with her moving and me not being sick anymore...but I just cant sleep. I either cant get comfortable or I just sit and stare at the walls for hours. Like right now I am SO tired I took a unisom and a whole phenergan...and what do ya know I couldnt fall asleep. So instead of sleeping I am up blogging and watching Quarantine...which is a very weird movie. I haven't decided yet if I like it or not. Its making me sorta dizzy though.
Oh yea I forgot my blood pressure jumped up to 136/118 the other night. but dropped down shortly after...but my pulse has stayed over 115 the past couple of days and even got up to 146 last night. I am a little concerned about this and will definitely mention it to my doc at my next appointment which is of course on my birthday. I will be 20 hehe wow. And my baby shower is March 7th !!! YAY !!
Anyways Ill shut up for now. Hope all is well with you guys.
Brittany<3

No comments: