Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dear Kaci,

My goodness !! I cannot believe you are already 17 months old !! This month really has flown by. You are doing so many new things lately its hard to keep up ! Best thing is you are walking great now ! You can almost run! I am one proud mama walking around holding your hand in the mall and at the park. You love to walk too. You rarely ever want me to carry you which is really good for mommys back. I love that you reach up for my hand cause you just wanna hold it while you walk. We found a new place that you absolutely LOVE to play at. There is a little play place at the mall that has slides and tunnels and you just love playing in it. I love watching you. When you climb up the slide and you get to the top you look over at me and have the biggest smile on your face. It seems like you want to make sure I am watching. I enjoy seeing you have fun it is seriously the best feeling. You have a slight cold. I am not sure if its a cold or the freaking weather not wanting to make up its mind whether it wants to be hot or cold. You love playing outside now that you can walk really good. You also are saying backpack,ball,good girl,and instead of all gone you say gone gone just like mommy used to when she was your age! I love it ! Today was a good day. It was me and you all day. I was rocking you to sleep for your nap and I was watching a show...and this girl had twin girls and they were born 7 weeks early and one died at a few days old and the other died 12 weeks later...I cried while I rocked you and I held you so tight and kissed your little cheeks like crazy. I feel so blessed to have you baby. You are just the most precious gift I have ever received. You are growing up to fast and I just wish I could slow down time. But, since I can't I just savor every moment with you. Every hug. Every laugh. Every boo boo. Every sweet kiss. And every single day...because everyday when I wake up to you...that is the most amazing thing to wake up to. You brighten my days when I am having a bad one and you just make every second of the day worthwhile. You are my love. You are the best thing that's ever been mine...



-Mommy

No comments: