Monday, September 13, 2010

Thank you God...

Wow, I have never been so shocked in my entire life. Mom called to pay her insurance today and they told her to hold on and transferred her to another lady with The Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville,FL. Well, the woman told mom basically that they were going to fly her and another person out to Jacksonville all expenses paid...they are going to put them up in housing and pay for their food and everything so that mom can come down and have tests run in order to get HER NEW LIVER !!!!!! YES thats right everyone...my mother, who has liver cancer, is more than likely going to be getting a new liver. She is in stage 4 of liver failure and basically she is dying...and what do you know God swoops in and shows us just how amazing he is. I don't know if ya'll understand what this means to her and us...If she gets a liver she will more than likely be alive to watch my daughter grow up...she will see her son have her grandchildren...She will live. I am sitting here just bawling because almost 8 years ago a woman sat in front of me and told me that my mother would be dead in 3 years...she told me she would not see me graduate high school, she would not see me get married, and she would not see her grandchildren...and look where we are. God is AMAZING and I hope you all see just how amazing he is through this. Please pray that my mom gets the tests and she is in good enough health to have the transplant and that her body takes to the new liver and doesn't reject. Please pray...and know that God is real and he is listening to your prayers because we have been praying for this for years and look what happened...He is wonderful.

Me.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am so happy for you and your family. I know how extremely hard losing a loved one especially your mother is and i wouldnt wish that on anyone. Praise God for the miracles he bestows upon us. I will be praying for her and for all of you!