Saturday, September 4, 2010

2 years today...

Today marks 2 years since I found out I was carrying my Kaci in my belly. It seems like such a short time ago I peed on that stick telling myself I was just getting my hopes up and I am only 2 days late so really thats not a big deal. And then I walked away and came back in and saw the 2 lines...and my whole world changed. Those 2 line meant that I had this amazing gift from God growing inside me and little did I know then that it was an amazing little girl that was going to make me fall in love each and everyday more and more with her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her nose, her mean face, her kisses, just being herself....no matter what she does I am in love. She is my world. This day marks one of the best days in my life. Yes, I was sick. Yes, I felt awful. Yes, it was all worth it.

From this...



To this...



In 2 years...God is AMAZING !

Mommy.

No comments: