Monday, June 22, 2009

Never Gonna Dance Again...

I am disgusted with myself. While I am happy with my wonderful daughter and my life thus far... I look at myself in pure disbelief of what I have become. I know that I got this body from being pregnant and having my baby but I can't shake the feelings of pure disgust when I look in the mirror. I have grown to truly hate everything about my body nowadays. When I am forced to look in a mirror I want to vomit. I know this sounds stupid probably but I have been a size 4 my whole life. I had this amazing body that people would kill for...I was never ashamed. Now, its all I can do to get myself dressed to go out in public...and when I am I feel like everyone is staring at me thinking "look at that fat cow!". My body is covered in these stretchmarks that will never go away...yes they will fade over time but never go away. I could cry right now as I look down at my flab of a stomach hanging over my pants.
I dunno... I guess I am just being stupid.
Kaci is crying I better get off this thing.
Brittany<3

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh honey i know it is so hard! I wish i could give you a big old hug and tell you how it will get better! And i promise it will get better. it ook you nine months to get this way and it will probably take twice as long and a heck of a lot more work to get back to normal (and you will find a new definition of normal trust me). As someone on her third i cant really complain but i know how you feel now as i did after my first. I never was a size 4 lol (i swear i went from a 12 kids to a 10 overnight lol) but i was happily in a size 8 before i had Phabian and when i realized i would probably never get back to that it was depressing. Just remember that you are beautiful no matter what and it all came from that innocent beautiful baby girl. At times it will feel like a curse but it is nothing to be ashamed of.

Anonymous said...

honey you had a baby 7 weeks ago... you can't expect your body -that took nine months to change- to go back to how it was over night. It will take atleast 9 months to get back to how it was. It takes hard work too. And there are lots of creams and lotions that really help with stretch marks now a days -to almost fad them completely. Start eating healthy and going to the gym. Start taking a multivitamin and apply vit e and creams to your stretch marks...and in time you will get back to your prebaby body.

You have to remember your body did a wonderful thing...it gave life to a beautiful daughter.