Thursday, March 19, 2009

I did it !!!

I chopped all my hair off !! 10 inches to be exact. And Kaci will be delighted to know(when she is old enough to appreciate it) that I donated it to locks of love :) I am proud of myself. I also put blonde highlights in it. My hubby says I look like a mommy now. I love it... its light and breezy and not a hassle to fix at all.
As for Kaci she is giving me some problems tonight. Been having pretty painful contractions the past hour but they are slowly subsiding now. I thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital for a second. I think she is getting so big now that her moving irritates my uterus. And boy does she move !!! My little angel takes her monster feet (which she got from her father I might add) and puts them right in mommys right ribcage. She just perches em up there and lays back and relaxes...all the while I cant breath. She is a stinker already but so worth it. She can keep her feet there for all I care. I just wanna sleep. This lack of sleep thing has been going on for 2 months now... something has to be done. I have a doctors appointment tuesday and I am telling her I want the ambien. She suggested I try tylenol pm,benedryl, and unisom before we go the ambien route and guess what I tried all those and a whole phenergan on top of that and still did not fall asleep for almost 4 hours.. I just stared blankly at the walls while my husband is snoring in my ear right next to me. I just wanna poke him and wake him up so he can be miserable with me but he has to work at 6 in the morning so I'll be nice.
I have gained 33 pounds also...UGH !!! Let me tell you I am feeling the weight too. I was always 132 I mean ever since high school I havent moved on the scale...now I am 165. NEVER has my scale went above 135. I want to cry everything my doctor weighs me and she just laughs and says she loves to see me gaining. I'm like well I don't !!!! I feel like I am as big as a freaking house !!!! 8 more weeks Brittany just 8 more weeks possibly not even that long if my little angel wants to come a little early ...WHICH I AM FINE WITH !!!! lol not to early but maybe around 36 weeks?? That sounds reasonable babies born at 36 weeks are healthy and big... and plus she is measuring 2 weeks ahead of her due date so really instead of being 32 she is 34 !! Please pray that she doesnt make me wait till the due date.
On top of this we are buying a house. Not sure which one yet but we are looking. Had 2 already that were almosts but we decided against them at the last minute. They just werent for us. Why settle for something less than what you want.
Okay now that I have wrote a book I am gonna go lay next to my husband and pretend to be asleep...maybe it will happen... I doubt it though I am wide awake after tylenol pm and a whole phenergan.
Goodnight everyone !!
Brittany<3

No comments: