Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dear Kaci...

I can't believe you are 20 months old already. In just 4 months you will be 2 and that is such a hard thing for me to even say. I never in a million years imagined that by the time I was 22 I would have a 2 year old but you know what baby?? I wouldn't have it any other way. You are just so amazing. Here lately I will admit you are showing signs of the "terrible twos" but honestly its nothing compared to some kids I have seen...I knew the day would come where you would begin to start testing me so I had prepared myself and honestly you listen pretty well so I don't think its going to be that bad...Don't quote me on that though cause you just never know right? You are walking so much more lately. I can make out lots of words and pretty much tell what you are trying to say most of the time. You point and tell me when you want something. It definitely makes things easier. You had a WONDERFUL Christmas. You are so spoiled but I don't even care...I wouldn't have you any other way. You got Jojo the rabbit...he came with a carrot and you have to hide with the carrot and he will find you. You don't quite get the hiding factor yet but you do have lots of fun making him follow you around lol. You got a new baby doll and you named her Abby and you got baby furniture to play with her in. You also got The Weebles treehouse. They are these really neat figurines that wobble around but don't topple over. Its so cute you love to make them slide down their slide and you always say "WEEEEEE" as they slide down. Its precious. You also got a doggy from you nana and papa that follows you around when you carry his bone. And your Grandpa got you a Dora play house !! That was by far one of your favorite toys of all time. You wouldn't even let us wait to get home to open it up to play with it you had to play with it the second you got it !! Grandpa was so happy that you loved his present I swear he loves you so much its so nice to see him with you. And you also got a play kitchen !!! Mimi of course got you that and boy do you love it ! You are so funny watching you shoving everything in your play microwave and oven I love watching you play you do the funniest things sometimes ! You got more things but those are the big ones. You also got very sick about a week ago. Right after Christmas you just started acting like you weren't feeling well then you started running a fever so I knew it was time to take you to the doctor and sure enough you had the flu and a double ear infection. I hated seeing you that sick baby. You wanted to do nothing but lay in my arms and watch tv. Most of the time you didn't even watch tv you just fell asleep. You wanted to sleep all the time and I couldn't get you to eat much except popsicles and some yogurt. Thankfully it only lasted a few days and you started feeling somewhat better. You are better now but you still haven't fully gotten your appetite back. I am just thankful to see you playing again. I haven't seen you that sick before I felt so helpless. I just begged God to just make me sick and take it off you...I would be sick for a whole year if it meant you wouldn't get sick at all. But, you are better now and you will get sick again someday...I just hope its not anytime soon I just want you healthy. I love you so much. I wish that I could express how much I love you in words but it's just impossible. I have never felt that I would truly die for someone except God...and then I met your daddy and you...and let me just tell you my angel I would die for you and him in a heartbeat. Whatever it took to make sure you and him were safe and healthy...on a list of what is important to me I can honestly say that myself is at the bottom of the list. You and your daddy are so important to me and I feel so blessed to have you. Well my darling you keep coming in here and trying to get me to go to your room with you to play so I better get in there before you get mad at me :) I love you my angel...you are growing up to fast !




-mommy

No comments: