Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dear Kaci,

Since mommy can't sleep I figured HEY it's the first and you are 15 months old today lets write your letter since you are on my mind. But lets face it...you never leave my mind. 2:30 in the morning and I am laying here thinking of you. I can't believe 15 months have already went by. I was just telling your aunt Jessica last night that I feel like I gave birth last week. It definitely doesn't feel like it's been 15 months. You grow more and more each day. I honestly can't keep up. You do new things all the time and you just amaze me. You love to say mama as always. MiMi is of course your second favorite word. The last few weeks mommy had surgery so you have spent alot of your time with daddy and mimi cause mommy just couldn't get out of bed or lift you. Trust me it broke my heart. Of course they brought you in here to see me constantly and it's like you knew I was in pain because you crawled up to me on the bed and gave me a big kiss without me even having to ask for it. Talk about making someones night huh? That made me feel better. You would just come and lay your head on me and be such a sweetheart. Your so wonderful. Mama and Mimi bought you a big girl potty tonight. Not saying you are going to be full blown potty training but we are gonna work on it. I am hoping to put you on it while I use the potty and hoping we see some results and maybe by the time you're 2 you will be my potty trained princess but ya know what even if you are still in diapers then it won't matter you will still be my wittle princess. You and me and Mimi went out to eat last night. Lets just say you were the center of attention. 3 tables around us were all eyes on you. And you put on such a good show for them. You just talked to them and waved and did "TOUCHDOWN" and wanted everyone to clap for you every time you did something. That is you favorite thing is people clapping for you. And if someone isn't clapping you look at them until they do. It's so precious. You are my little star already. Well my darling right now mommy really needs to get to bed so that I can get up bright and early and play with you. I love you so much my big girl...gosh 15 months already. You gotta slow down with the growing my little bunny...time is just going to fast for mommy. Goodnight my angel I can't wait to open my eyes and hear the sweet sounds of you waking up in the morning.






Mommy

No comments: